Schools work hard to maintain a reputation they are proud of
Professional parent communications go a long way in building a strong school reputation.
Our free mobile app packages every aspect of school life into a single, user-friendly platform, ensuring important school information is delivered instantly into the hands of parents.
Professional, reliable communications
Outdated, unreliable pupil post, lost in the depths of schoolbags, does little to maintain positive home/school partnerships.
The benefits of parent involvement in student learning are well known. In today’s modern world, schools need to seek out convenient, inclusive methods of engaging with their parent community.
Innovative technology bypasses the risks of unreliable paper forms and newsletters, bridging the home/school gap like never before.
Benefits for schools
From ParentMail’s flexible, user-friendly platform to our free mobile app; schools can operate a constructive parent engagement strategy, confident in the knowledge that parents are receiving the information they need:
- Send free instant messages; no more text credits
- Collect payments for dinners, club fees, trips and more, straight to the school bank account – free low-balance reminders as standard
- Plan parents’ evenings, trips and events with ease
- Collect parent permissions, data and survey responses securely online
- Reduce time-consuming admin and save time on print and paper related costs
Benefits for parents
No more hunting high and low for appointment slips, dinner money or the latest school newsletter -managing busy school life has never been easier:
- Topping up dinner money and making payments for school items is quick and easy, with a variety of payment options including PayPal, debit and credit card, PayPoint and instalments; low-balance reminders reduce dinner money debt and arrears
- Booking parents’ evening appointments to suit busy schedules is quick and easy
- Everything in one place; no more cluttered email inboxes or clunky text messages
- Manage multiple school communications, for more than one child, from one account
- Safe and secure; send and receive information and data securely online