Using the Meetings and Events service enables you to send electronic invitations in a matter of seconds. Parents can accept or decline online, giving you a clear view of the attendee list—all at the click of a button.
Offering total flexibility, you can easily tailor it to whatever type of event you want to hold.
Watch our video to see how Meetings & Events can help your school.
Here’s a few things you can do with our Meeting and Events service:
- Set up events for parents, students or for both using our ‘event building tool’.
- Send instant invitations to all, groups or individual parents.
- Allow parents to respond online or via your own school branded mobile App.
- Receive responses from parents in minutes.
Benefits to you:
- See exactly who is attending, and who isn’t.
- Organise meetings or events based on expected numbers of attendees.
- Save hours of admin.
- Save hundreds of pounds and avoid waste: only order the refreshments you need.
Use the Meetings and Events service to organise all your student and parent events
- School plays and performances
- Career’s evenings
- Trip discussions
- School assembly’s
- Awards ceremonies
- Behaviour review meetings
- Meet the teacher events
- Schools discos
- Homework meetings
- Gifted and Talented sessions
- Group work
- School fete
- Meetings with teachers
- Special project meetings
- Head boy/girl meetings
- One to one’s/development sessions
Easier for parents, better response rates
Parents are busy; and replying to school events isn’t always a top priority. Sending an invitation via your School Branded App means they can receive instant notifications on their smartphone – wherever they are. When you make things this easy for parents, you are much more like to get a timely answer, reducing the amount of follow-ups required.