Parents – are you using the ParentMail Parents App yet?
Every parent knows it’s difficult keeping track of all their children’s activities. Schools, clubs, sports events…there’s always something to read, plan for or reply to.
The ParentMail Parents App brings all of this together for parents into one simple, convenient application. You can:
- Connect to all your schools, clubs and nurseries that use ParentMail
- View all your important messages in a single, uncluttered feed
- Highlight important message to return to later
- Configure notifications to suit your requirements
- Have instant access to school messages, forms, or parents evening
We recently made some updates to the ParentMail App on iOS and Android, which means parents can now:
- Book appointments to parents’ evenings, for schools using the Parents Evening Manager application.
- Report your child’s absence as long as your school has the Absence function enabled.
- Confirm attendance to events where an event requires confirmation.
We know that many of you are at schools using ParentMail 1 or 2, however the good news is ALL schools will soon be upgraded to our latest system, PMX, which means ALL our parents will be able to download and benefit from our fantastic new App!
If your school are already using PMX and you haven’t downloaded the ParentMail App yet, you can find it here: