ParentMail BETA Tester Agreement
The terms and conditions below are applicable to all those who sign up as beta testers of our Software Application. If you are going to participate in our beta testing programme, please read the terms below carefully. If the meaning or intention of a clause in the contract is unclear, please get in touch with us for clarification. By participating in our programme you are accepting the terms below.
THIS AGREEMENT is made by and between 123Comms Limited (“ParentMail”), and You (“you”).
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- ParentMail has developed a software application, including documentation and related material (“Software”).
- You wish to serve as a Beta Tester for such Software;
The parties agree as follows:
- ParentMail reserves the right to modify or terminate the Software or your access to the Software or the participation in our beta testers programme for any reason, without notice, at any time, and without liability to you.
- ParentMail grants to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Software on a single Android device solely for Beta testing and Beta use from effective date of agreement, subject to the term and conditions below.
- In consideration for receiving a copy of the Software for testing, you agree to serve as a “Beta Tester” for the Software and will notify ParentMail of all problems and ideas for enhancements which come to your attention during the period of this Agreement, and hereby assign to ParentMail all rights, title and interest to such enhancements and all property rights including without limitation all patent, copyright, trade secret, mask work, trademark, moral right or other intellectual property rights.
- In consideration of participating as a Beta Tester, ParentMail will send 15 people who provide the most extensive feedback a £20 Amazon voucher on the satisfactory completion of your review questionnaire.
- You agree that Software is the sole property of ParentMail and includes valuable trade secrets of ParentMail. You agree to treat Software as confidential and will not without the express written authorisation of ParentMail:
- Demonstrate, copy or market Software to any third party; or
- Publish or otherwise disclose information relating to performance or quality of the Software to any third party; or
- Modify or reverse engineer or otherwise translate the Software
- Software is pre-release code and is not at the level of performance or compatibility of a final, generally available product offering. Software may not operate correctly and may be substantially modified or withdrawn. Software is provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind. The entire risk arising out of the use or performance of Software remains with you. In no event shall ParentMail be liable for any damage whatsoever arising out of the use of or inability to use Software.
- The information you send us will be deemed confidential. ParentMail will make reasonable efforts to keep such information private, and will not sell it or disclose it to third parties, except when required to do so by law.
- ParentMail reserves the right to update these terms and conditions without prior notice. You agree that we may notify you of the Updated Terms by posting them on our website, and that your use of the Software after the effective date of the Updated Terms constitutes your agreement to the Updated Terms.
- This Agreement and all matters arising from it are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
v.1.0 September 2017