How do I generate a report?
Go to Reports on the left hand menu. If you are using Online Payments, you will be able to select Payment Reports, as well as General Reports. To generate a new report, click on the one you want and then hit Generate Report. You can wait for a few minutes and refresh your browser (F5) or wait to receive an email which will let you know your email has been generated. You can then download this report as a CSV or PDF file.
Please note, when you generate a new report, any existing reports listed will be deleted and replaced with the new one.Permalink
Why is my report showing old information?
It is likely that you have opened a report that you previously generated. To create a new report, you will need to select the Generate Report button – this will then delete any previously created reports and generate a new report from today. You will need to refresh the page to view your updated report.Permalink
What does each of the General Reports show me?
- Absence Reporting – This will show you all the absences within the date range that you select.
- Email Message History – This will generate a list of all the emails you have sent from your account between the selected period of time.
- Parent – Connection Status Report – This reports shows all parents associated with your school and their connection status, such as Connected, Not Connected or Unsubscribed.
- Parent / Student Export – This will generate a list of all students and all parents on the system including their unique ID numbers (this can be used to help identify duplicate entries). Please note, this report does not include email addresses or mobile numbers for parents.
- Parents Evening: Class Teacher – This report shows your students and the class teachers they are linked to – this will be used when creating a Class Teacher Parents Evening.
- Parents Evening: Tutor Export – This report shows your students and the tutors they are linked to – this will be used when creating a Form Tutor Parents Evening.
- Parents with Missing Contact Information – This report will show you the parents that are missing either an email address, a mobile number or both. If they have all the correct contact information they will not show on this report.
- Pupils that require email paper copies – This report will show all students at your organisation who will require a paper copy when sending communications. This includes: students with unverified contacts, no contacts, forced paper copies and those with no email address.
- SMS Message History – This will generate a list of all the SMS messages that you have sent from your account between the selected period of time.
- SMS Purchase History – This will generate a full history of all of your text credit purchases on PMX.
- Staff Export – This will generate a list of all of your staff members.
- Staff Users – Connection Status Report – This report shows all staff and other user types associated with your school and their connection status, such as Connected, Not Connected or Unsubscribed.
- Verified User Changes – This will generate a list of any changes made by parents to their own account. It will also show you any changes made by the school that are awaiting approval by the parent.
- Email Blacklist Report – The email blacklist report will show you any email addresses that have been blacklisted. A blacklisted email address is an address that we are unable to deliver messages to. This report identifies which of your users have a blacklisted email address.
- User Data Export – This report will give you all the personal data and information we hold regarding an individual user. This report will generate a PDF file, which you can use when fulfilling a subject access (SAR) request.
What reports do I need to use regularly and why?
- Verified User Changes – This report will show all changes made by the school, import or by a parent to personal details.
- Pupils That Require Email Paper Copies – This report will show all students at your organisation who will require a paper copy when sending communications and the reasons why. Please click here for more information on how to improve parent registration.