Why is it important that I register on ParentMail?
There are lots of benefits to registering with ParentMail:
- Access ParentMail with your own login and have access to your own personal feed – away from a busy, email inbox.
- Have all your school communications delivered to one place, so you can find them quickly and easily.
- Update your own contact information within your account without having to go to the school office to update your details.
- Download the free ParentMail App, which means you can pick up all your important school messages on the go.
- If your school is using Payments, Forms, Meetings and Events, Parents Evening Manager or Online Absence Reporting you will have full access to these applications from within one place as well.
How do I register on ParentMail?
Your school will send you a registration invitation either by email or text. Once you have received this, you simply follow the steps to set up your account. We have recently improved the registration process to make it as simple as possible for parents. If you get stuck, please follow our guides:Permalink
When I register, what will I be able to see?
When you log in to your ParentMail feed, you will have access to any messages that your school have sent you within the last 7 days. If you cannot see any messages in your feed, it is likely that your school have not sent anything out yet. If you’re unsure, you can contact your school to find out.Permalink
When I registered I entered the wrong email address - how do I change this?
Simply log into your ParentMail account with the wrong email address, click on your name in the toolbar at the top of the page, then click Personal Details. Here you can change any of your contact details. (Shown Below)
When I registered I entered the wrong email address and can't remember my password to get into my account. What can I do?
In this instance you will need to contact the school and ask them to remove you from their system, they will then need to add you back on with the correct email address and you can re-start the process.Permalink
I have registered but now I cannot log in.
Please ensure you are at the correct ParentMail website: https://pmx.parentmail.co.uk/#core/login
If you still can’t log in, try opening another browser on your computer, such as Safari, Google Chrome or Firefox, or, download the free ParentMail App and try logging in here.
If you can’t remember your password, simply select “Forgotten your password?” and go through the steps to reset your password.Permalink
How do I connect to more than one child at my school?
Your school will have connected your account to both or all of your children when they set up your ParentMail account, so all you need to do is register and you will be connected to all your children at the same school.
If you have children at other schools using ParentMail, you will receive an email from them asking you to “Manage your connections” where you will simply need to connect to the new school. Again, if you have multiple children at this school you will only need to connect once.Permalink
I've registered previously, but I've stopped receiving messages?
Please contact your school directly, they will be able to confirm if you have been sent messages and if you are correctly linked to you child/children. They can also send you a test message there and then.Permalink
I have two children at different schools, do I need to register twice?
As long as each school holds the same email address for you and both are using the latest version of ParentMail (PMX) you can receive all communications to the same account. Once a school adds you to their account, you will receive an invitation to connect – simply login and approve the connection to begin receiving messages from this school.Permalink
We are aware that for those using Samsung phones, the registration link will not always load correctly and instead will only take you to the login page.
There are two ways to resolve this issue – the first would be to download Google Chrome from the Play Store and select ‘yes’ to set it as your default browser. When you go back to your registration text this will now take you to the correct registration page.
If you do not wish to download Google Chrome onto your phone, please follow the steps below:
1) Locate the registration SMS and hold down the link until the option dialog appears:
2) From the option dialog please select ‘Copy text’:
3) Open your internet browser on the device and clear the current URL address, once cleared hold down on the “Search, or enter URL”.
You will see the clipboard appear, select this once visible:
4) Once clipboard is selected you will see the address you copied appear in a list of boxes at the bottom, please select the ParentMail SMS invite:
5) Copying from the clipboard copies the whole message not just the link, so you will need to scroll to the beginning of the link which starts with https://
6) Once here delete everything prior to https://
7) Now all you need to do is select “go” and you will be presented with your registration form: