Book and Pay for School Meals and Clubs
If your child has school meals or attends school clubs that require you to make a payment, you can book and pay for these services using your IRIS ParentMail account.
- Log in to your IRIS ParentMail account at https://pmx.parentmail.co.uk or use the app.
- Select Accounts from the menu.
- All meal and club details from which you can make selection are displayed.
Note: If you have more than one child, the available options are displayed for each child.
- Select the option for which your want to make a booking.
- Select the date for which you want to make a booking.
Note: Dates are colour coded by availability. Use the status types at the bottom of the screen to identify which dates are available. If there are no dates from which you can make selections, please contact your child’s school.
- Select the options you want to book. The total due payment and daily charge information is displayed at the top of the screen. When you have selected your options, click Pay Now.
Note: If you select Pay Later the items are added to your basket.
- If you are making a booking for a club, the Repeat Selections window is displayed. Select from the following options:
Repeat – If you want to make the same bookings for a different week.
Continue – If you do not want to make the same bookings for a different week.
Cancel – if you want to return to the booking details and make any changes.
- Select the weeks for which you want to repeat the bookings from the listed options, then click Continue.
- The repeated week selections are displayed on the confirmation page. Click Confirm proceed to you basket.
- The Review Selections window is displayed. Click OK to confirm and proceed to payment.
- Your Basket is displayed. Click Checkout to enter your payment details. If you want to remove any of the bookings, click Remove adjacent to the required booking.
Note: To make additional bookings, click Close to return to the accounts screen.