Keeping track of school activities… Endless forms to complete… Kit and materials to source… Clubs to attend… Things to pay for…
When it comes to your children’s education there’s so much to keep track of. So how do you stay on top of it all, without driving yourself crazy?
ParentMail makes life just that little bit easier. With one single account you can receive information, complete forms and make payments to any school, club or nursery that offers the system.
Accessed from your smartphone or computer, mums and dads can even share accounts and be kept up-to-date—all at the swipe of the free ParentMail app.
For instance, you can:
- Receive messages from whichever schools, clubs or nurseries your children attend
- Easily pay for items using your preferred payment method
- Top-up your child’s dinner money online
- Authorise trips with a few clicks
- Complete dinner booking forms in minutes
- Keep up-to-date with the school calendar
- View and organise calendars for each of your children
…and much, much more.
The ParentMail App for iPhone and Android (PMX only)
Over 70% of ParentMail users regularly read school messages, make payments and complete forms on their handheld device. So we decided to make the experience even better. Here’s how you’ll benefit:
- No Wi-Fi? No problem. You can still access ParentMail when there’s no network connection.
- No need to search through your busy personal inbox for school messages.
- Instant access – no need to login to complete forms or read messages.
- In app ‘notifications’ prevent things don’t get missed or forgotten.
- Doesn’t drain your data allowance.