ParentMail takes a ZERO tolerance approach when dealing with spam and other types of unsolicited email.
We define spam as any type of unsolicited email used for any purpose, this includes but is not limited to:-
- Subscribing someone else to a mailing list without that person’s permission.
- Using a non-existent return email address when sending commercial solicitations.
- Mail-bombing (sending numerous messages to the same user).
In order to ensure your privacy we take the following steps:-
- We protect ALL our services using commercial grade firewall technology that controls access to our servers and data, providing a secure environment for your details.
- We do not store user details on any third party servers such as list servers ensuring at all time that your information is within our direct control.
Registration for services in all cases triggers a response to the email address in question confirming that we have received the correct address – in the event that the request DID NOT originate from the user of that address, it is immediately removed from our systems.
We will NOT sell, rent, copy or make available your personal email or mobile details to ANY third party unless required to do so by law as explicitly stated in our Terms & Conditions.
Spam threatens our services and as such is viewed by us with the very utmost importance. To report spam, please email firstname.lastname@example.org